Friday, March 21, 2008

Happy Easter


Happy Easter to everyone! As you can see to the right, the easter bunny (my flatmate) already visited our household, because she is going away for the weekend. Within seconds of taking this photo the eggs found themselves in my belly, and that was after I'd already eaten most of the chocolate bunny I bought for myself yesterday. (No, I didn't have chocolate for breakfast. I had muesli and banana for breakfast. The chocolate was my lunch). I'll be good and save the Lindt bunny for Sunday though.


Like 171 other people on Ravelry so far (plus the 1707 queues), I've already cast on the Lace Ribbon Scarf from the latest Knitty. It's supposed to be my aeroplane knitting for next week, but that's only if I can keep my grubby little hands off it. I've got several other projects that need finishing: I need to sew the lining for my Bag Swap bag, and hopefully knit two more small items for the package, ready for sending on Tuesday; and I want to get this Polo Top done before I leave in case I have to gift it to Fran, if it doesn't suit me.

No comments: