Thursday, March 27, 2008

Septopus!


It's mail out week for the Ravelry Australian Knitters Bag Lady Swap. The chances are pretty slim that my swappee will see this post, so I think it's safe to share a preview. I love this little octopus that I made. I know he's kinda lame, but he's just so cute and fun. Plus, he's actually only got seven legs because I was using the left over cotton from the bag and I ran out. He's a septopus!

Here's a horribly blurry pic of the package. I had thought that he didn't fit into the box, but when I was packing it up yesterday I tried folding the bag differently and just managed to squish the toy in too. So I was franticly weaving in the ends so I could include him and still get to the post office on time, and I didn't notice how blurry the pic was. I think he looks amusingly freaked out in the box there.

After all that, I got to the post office too late, so I'm heading there right now.

No comments: